Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Greensboro, NC


When we went to Greensboro, I expected a museum with a rounded theme to it like the museum in DC because it was called the International Civil Rights Museum. What I got was pushed more toward the lunch counter sit ins. But, I can honestly say that even thought the museum wasn’t what I expected, it was still a great experience to see what happened right there in that place. We learned more in depth details about a part of the history f the civil rights movement that is just mentioned but not really explained so much as the marches and other aspects of the movement. I also appreciate how the 2nd tour guide we had asked us about our  majors and tried to connect that to how we could still make a change in the black community and maybe a black revolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment