Friday, March 16, 2012

Finishing Touches

Currently I am all packed up and hoping that I have not forgotten anything. Since the logistics of preparing for the trip are over it has given me a little bit of time to reflect on some thoughts that I have before the trip. First of all, I have not been to any of these places that we are traveling to over the next 10 days. I am so excited to experience all of these places with an open mind and my own two eyes. I think that there is something to be said for being familiar with history, but it another to experience it on a whole new level. This trip provides me with the opportunity of physically being in the same place where events occurred, and even the amazing opportunity to talk face to face with people who were there. It is my goal to be a sponge and soak in as much as possible. I cannot wait to meet everyone and experience a once in a lifetime trip together!

No comments:

Post a Comment