Friday, March 9, 2012

Excited!

I just got home from the final planning meeting for the trip. The one promise I can make to all of you who are coming along on this journey with us is that it will change your life. You are going to be able to see into the lives and minds of people who faced great challenges and also into those people caused such horrible oppression. My hope for all of us going is that we will open our hearts to what has happened in our past so that we can each do our own part to keep such things from happening to people, all kinds of people in the future. I know that once you know something you can never go back and not know it. I am excited for all of you that are coming along on the trip to know these stories. But I am most excited to hear what you plan to do once you know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment