Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's the night before and I'm excited!

It's going to be great to learn about all the inspirational acts by brave individuals that were central to the Civil Rights Movement. What's even better is that I'm going to be able to learn all about them at the locations that the events took place! :) I've been telling everyone I know about this trip and how excited I am for it. They have told me that the trip seems like it's extremely worthwhile. I'm looking forward to having a great time with the people that I know and getting to know other people that we're going to be sharing so much time with on the bus and all the different places. I'm excited to take a bunch of pictures and show everyone all the different places we're all going to visit.

See you all soon!
~Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment