Sunday, March 20, 2016

I have learned so much already in the short 3 days since the Pilgrimage has begun. I was excited to learn about, and hear other stories than the MLK story. Although he was important in the movement I know that he was not the only one and I'm still looking forward to learning about those other people involved. I'm actually interested in learning about the other side of the civil rights movement and not just those who believed in non-violence, but it seems to be a theme on this trip. However, I enjoyed the International Civil Right Musuem, as well as the trip To NCAT and church service this morning. I enjoyed learning about those 4 boys who did the sit in. This was a story I never knew about. It was exciting to be in such a historical like NCAT. I'm really enjoying seeing all these new places/southern culture I have never experienced before. I'm looking forward to see what else this trip has in store and all the thing I will get to learn and places I will get to see. Can't wait to experience Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment