Sunday, March 29, 2015

Final Post

After a great week in the south and visiting some amazing places, we have arrived back on campus. It's bittersweet though knowing that I won't be exploring a new place everyday, but I have come back to campus with new eyes. My biggest takeaway from the trip would have to be that I tend to tolerate more than accept people who are different from me and that's something I'm going to work on now. I have been telling all my friends about the trip because they were genuinely interested in it and I think some of them may come next year. I really think I made the right decision about where I spent my spring break. I came away having learned many things and expanding my knowledge while also making new lifelong friends. I cannot thank January enough for organizing this event, it was a great opportunity. I also have to thank the trip planners Nick, LaQueishia, Latrice, and my discussion leader Youyou for planning our trip and getting us to all the places we possibly could. Thank you guys so much and I'll be posting a public album here with all my pictures soon.

Thanks again for a great trip everyone! See you around campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment